Teach you how to extend the service life of a three-legged centrifuge?
Date of issue:2020-03-06 Views:132
The drum and main shaft of the three-legged centrifuge are the most important parts. In order to prolong the service life of the three-legged centrifuge, it is necessary to protect and repair the machine. The following are the two main components Say how to do machine protection and repair.
1. Three-foot centrifuge drum protection method
A three-legged centrifuge should be renovated once after using it for half a year. We also need to protect the centrifuge in our daily work. The centrifuge drum is an important part of the centrifuge and needs more protection. The following are the protection methods of the three-legged centrifuge drum:
1. Check the appearance of the drum. Any defects such as cracks and pitting corrosion shall be repaired, and the total length of the repaired welding shall not exceed 10% of the length of the weld on the drum. Use a magnifying glass to check the appearance quality of the weld, there should be no shortcomings such as pores, slag inclusions, cracks, etc. The depth of the undercut of other welds is not more than 0.5mm, otherwise it should be re-welded. The number of weld repairs in the same place should not be too large, once for stainless steel and twice for carbon steel. When the repaired weld is long, the drum must be heat-treated and verified for static balance.
2. Check the wall thickness of the drum. If the wall thickness is reduced by 1/3, it should be replaced. After replacement, the drum must be installed on the main shaft together with other parts to verify the dynamic balance of the entire reverse body.
3. Check the radial runout and roundness error of the drum (the radial runout should not be greater than 0.0001D, the roundness error should not be greater than 0, 0002D, D is the diameter of the drum).
Second, the maintenance rules of the three-foot centrifuge main shaft:
1. Check the wear condition of the spindle journal. If the wear depth is not too large, the worn parts can be repaired by surfacing or electroplating, and then processed to the original size; if the wear depth is too large, it should be replaced with a new shaft.
2. Check and inspect the spindle. If there are cracks, corrosion and other shortcomings, repairs are forbidden and can only be replaced.
3. Detect the straightness error of the spindle. If the straightness or coaxiality error exceeds the agreed value, the spindle should be corrected; if it exceeds the limit, it should be replaced.
4. Check the surface quality of each machining cooperation surface at the journal. The surface roughness value is R & lt; 6.3m, and there must be no shortcomings such as scratches and grooves.